Duration: 1 day
Maximum number of participants: 40 st
Are you looking for a quick, delicious injection of knowledge, increased inspiration and new useful tools for your presentation skills? Then this workshop is created just for you. As usual, all our material is based on a combination of the latest research in neurology, communication and classical rhetoric. You will learn how to best structure your presentation, how to be convincing and how to make a really good delivery. Of course, you also get a nice dosage of our popular lecture “How to avoid Death by PowerPoint”. The advantage of a workshop instead of a lecture is that you´ll get the opportunity to practice a lot during the day.
No prerequisites are required.
At the end of the day you will leave the session with an arsenal of new tools, tips and ideas on how to create and deliver better presentations.
- Convincing rhetoric
- Techniques to build trust
- Create and structure your presentation
- Capture and maintain the audience´s interest
- 4 different scripts
- Body Language
- How to avoid Death By PowerPoint
- 3 exercises in pairs (2-2)
- 3 individual presentations
- Group discussions
- This workshop is suitable for those who are short of time.
- The workshop is more intense and will give you a tremendous amount of inspiration and knowledge in a short period of time. Furthermore, you get to meet and be inspired by the many other participants with similar needs as yours.