Duration: 1 day
Maximum number of participants: 40 st
Presenting is just like driving a car, just because you are excellent at the theoretical knowledge does not necessarily mean that you have the skills to drive the car. During the day of “Step 1” got you as participant the theoretical knowledge about presentation skills. What we want to do in our classroom now is to give you the chance to practice and develop yourself through exercises and personal coaching to help you feel relaxed, calm and secure in your performance.
It is a prerequisite that you previously attended “Presentation skills Workshop – Step 1”.
At the end of the day you will feel safer and more comfortable in your presentation skills and you will deliver presentations that people consciously will stop by to hear more about.
- Our memory
- How to reduce nervousness
- Mindset and focus
- Capture and maintain the audience´s interest
- Body language step 2 and functional gestures
- 5 exercises in pairs (2-2)
- 3 individual presentations
- Group discussions
- 1 memory exercises
- A workshop is suitable for those who are short of time. A workshop is more intense and give you a tremendous amount of inspiration and good knowledge in a short time and you get to meet and be inspired by the many other people with similar needs as yours.