“WOW – Modern Self Leadership” is a one of a kind course in personal development that will teach you the fundamentals of self-communication, the source of your happiness and who you are. You will be guided through the biology of rules, questionings and internal dialogues you carry around in your mind and that effect you and everyone around you. And most importantly, you will be taught the skills and tools necessary to lead yourself towards the life you want have and the person you want to be.
After going through this course, you will have a vast awareness about your inner workings, how you cultivate your mind and skillfully manage your actions. You will finally have the manual you’ve always wanted. But obviously, that is not the most significant part, the most fundamental part is that you will be able to know and feel who you have become.
No prior knowledge is needed.
Everybody who wishes to grow as a person and leader. This course is for you who wishes to live your life to your fullest potential and not be inhibited by mental limitations you have not consciously created.
- The latest studies on human psychology and behavior.
- How the Self is built on biology and how easy it is to approach it with change.
- The 7 hormones that rule the mind and actions and how to effect them.
- Mix the perfect hormone cocktail for yourself.
- The meaning of body language regarding your attitude.
- A life changing tool that will help you reevaluate who you are.
- Methods for braking bad habits.
- We shine light upon the unconscious rules you live by and how easily you submit to them.
- Your six basic needs and why they need to be met appropriately.
- Your primary question and the influence it has on your perspectives.
- The mening of your life – who do you want to become?
- Raise you self-confidence and self worth – how you change you insecurities.
- The metaphors you use when communicating with yourself.
- The power of language – how do you speak with and to yourself?
- How lead others being You.
- 12 practical exercises
- 5 mental exercises
- 6 self practices
- Individual coachning